Thursday, October 29, 2009

The book

The book that I found of the legal aspect of the drinking laws is, Minimum Drinking-- Age Laws by: Ann Hawker. The book actually has a lot of research to back why the age is set at 21, but my main goal with the book is to push the boundaries and ultimately dispute that the age be set at 18. Using the sources that I have compiled, I will dispute the age limitations and counteract the overall idea that the age needs to be set at 18. Looking at the numbers, I can already tell that this will be a worthwhile book to have because of the limitations placed on adults under the age of 21. I will counter the numbers with actual life experiences because having experiences both 18 and 21, I can clearly tell that there is no difference with the amount of alcohol consumed. There is too much money for the economy being locked because of these limitations on the drinking age. Alcohol is a large part of American society and it needs to be changed to help get the economy back on it's feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment