Thursday, October 29, 2009

Organization for paper

My organization throughout my body paragraphs will include various subtopics about the legal drinking age. The support for these paragraphs will include numerous binge drinking statistics, as well as quotes from well-respected university presidents and administrators. After the introduction, I will go right into the history of the drinking age and why it was originally changed in 1974. After the brief overview of some of the challenges that our country is face with about alcohol consumption, I will look further into the opinions of numerous people from my field research around the Ohio University campus. I follow these interviews and comments up with my opinions about our situation with the drinking age in America and describe how the European countries have much more success with alcohol. I will conclude my essay with possible solutions to the problem and follow my main point that the drinking age should be changed back to 18, so the universities can further monitor the problem with alcohol in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment